The Angie Greer (former GFMC President) Poetry Contest awards $100 to five students annually.
Any form of poetry is acceptable. The poem may be in traditional rhyming form, free verse, story poetry form, etc.
The poem must:
- Be an original, unpublished creation of the entrant.
- Have a musical theme and musically themed titled.
- Have a length between 8 and 30 lines.
- Be submitted as a PDF with a white background and black type.
- Not explicitly include personally identifiable information, such as name, address, contact information, teacher information, club details, etc.
Age Limit: Under 19 years of age.
Entry Fee: $5.00
Deadline: February 1
For more information, view forms JR-12-1 and for an entry form view Jr 12-2 on the NFMC.org website. These forms are listed under Junior Publications.